If you are in the market to hire a casino rental company in a major metropolitan area, there are often a handful of companies to choose from. Price is always a major consideration, but you want to make sure that you are getting the QUALITY that you expect for your party for the price you are willing to pay. The major factors that you need to consider when looking for a quality casino rental company are Quality Equipment, Professional Dealers, and Event Coordination Services…all at a reasonable price. Here are some questions you should ask to help you get a better feel for a prospective casino rental company.
- How many players can each of your tables accommodate?
- Do the tables have built-in drink holders? If not, where do guest put their drinks when playing?
- Are the table tops FELT covered with padding beneath?
- Do the felts tops have the games that will be played printed on them? ufabet เว็บแม่
- Do you provide chairs for the ‘sit down’ games?
- Do you use casino-quality chips (Clay or Ceramic at 8 to 10 grams)?
- What color/denomination chips do you use?
- Do you have a uniform or dress code for your dealers?
- How long have that dealers worked for you?
- Will the dealers be playing with the same rules as in a real casino?
- Will the dealers be taking any breaks during the event?
Event Coordination Services
- Is someone available that can walk me through the planning and execution to help me get the most out of this event?
- I am holding a fund-raiser. What is the best way to organize everything?
- Setup needs to be completed before my guests arrive, but we don’t want to open the casino until after we have eaten dinner. Is that possible?
After you have gone down the list and asked several companies these important question, you should begin to have a feel for who will be able to provide you with the most realistic casino experience. After all, this is what you are looking for and even if you can find a ½ price deal from a fly-by-night company, you and your guests wont be satisfied if they did not get the genuine ‘Vegas’ experience. As with any other type of service company, you can ask all of the right questions on the front end, but it wont be until you actually see them in action that you will know for sure if you are going to get what you expected.